Deposits accumulate on intake valves, injectors, ports, fuel injectors and combustion chambers causing loss of power, rough idle, hesitation, misfire, pinging, knocking, mileage and hard starting.
• Clean fuel injectors
• Clean throttle body
• Clean plenum and air-intake
• Clean intake valves and ports
• Remove combustion chamber deposits
• Correct balance of fuel and air in system
• Reduced emissions
• Restored horsepower
• Increased fuel economy
• Starts and idles smooth and runs quieter
The Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) valve is clogged causing loss of power. If neglected a costly repair bill is imminent.
Remove EGR valve and attach a specialized tool at the EGR port, where a carbon-attacking chemical eliminates carbon build-up.