BOSS Suspension System for '07 & Up Tundra
ToyTec BOSS Suspension System lift package for 2007-Current Tundra
Our engineers selected these products for a complete lift for your Tundra. This kit offers the best ride and performance on and off road.
- ToyTec/BOSS Adjustable front coilovers
- Choose Red or Silver 700 LB coils
- Adjustable from 0 to 3" lift. (spanner wrench included for adjustment).
- Preset at 3" lift. No spring compressor needed; fully assembled for a bolt on front lift.
- Front Diff drop kit - The front differential drop kit will reduce the angle placed on the CV axles thereby reducing wear on those components.
**It is strongly recommended that you add upper control arms to ensure proper alignment**
Add Upper Control Arms to complete your kit:
- Total Chaos Uniball Upper Control arms - 87500 - Maximize your wheel travel and increase your strength while also correcting alignment angles.
- SPC Adjustable Upper Control Arms - 25490 - The most adjustable UCA on the market. Correct your alignment angles. Also great for adjusting for tire clearance.
Rear Shock Options:
- ToyTec Rear nitrogen gas shocks for optimum performance on and off road. - OEM style stem - Reuses factory bushings.
- ToyTec Rear BOSS 2.0 Remote Reservoir Shocks. For additional performance, the remote reservoir shock will hold more oil to prevent shock fading on rougher applications. - OEM style stem - Reuses factory bushings
Choose from rear Options:
- ToyTec 1" rear block kit (includes U-bolts)
- ToyTec 1.5" rear block kit (includes U-bolts)
- ToyTec Progressive 3 Leaf Add-A-Leaf kit with U-bolts. Provides approximately 1.5" of lift. Installed on top of your overload spring.
- Toytec 1-1.5" Adjustable Shackles with new lower bushings