BOSS Performance Suspension system for '96-'02 4Runner
Designed for the best overall ride comfort and performance in mind, this complete lift kit is the best lift on the market.
- 9604RES- ToyTec BOSS Front Coil Overs with Remote Reservoir and Adjusters
- ToyTec’s latest BOSS front coilover comes with a remote reservoir and valve adjuster knobs allowing the ultimate front suspension tuning ability. This improves overall handling and performance.
- Designed and tuned for the 1st gen Tacoma and 3rd gen 4Runner
- Coilovers have a heim style lower eyelet for increased performance and side specific coilovers designed for proper mounting.
- The threaded Clear-Blue Chromate zinc plated steel shock body is adjustable from 0-3” of front lift height and can be fine tuned to level your truck side to side and front to back.
- Charged to 200 psi Nitrogen charge, each shock is dyno’d before it is shipped.
- Upper mounts and adjustment rings are machined from 6061-T6 Billet aluminum and are then anodized black to prevent corrosion.
- TIG welded spanner wrench included for ride height adjustment.
- Reservoir mounting hardware is included.
- We only use Eibach springs for our coilovers which means you have the best name and quality in the business supporting your vehicle.
- Comes fully assembled and ready to bolt on. Preset for approximately 2.5" to 3" of lift.
- TAC-DR Front Diff Drop kit - For 4wd models - When installing a lift on the front of a 4wd 4Runner, the angles of the front CV axles will increase the higher you lift it. At 3 inches of lift, the CV joints will operate at considerable angle which will increase wear on the CV joints and the rubber boots. The front differential drop kit reduces the angle placed on the CV axles thereby reducing wear on those components.
**It is strongly recommended that you add upper control arms to ensure proper alignment**
Add Upper Control Arms to complete your kit:
- Total Chaos Uniball Upper Control arms - 96504 - Maximize your wheel travel and increase your strength while also correcting alignment angles.
- SPC Adjustable Upper Control Arms - 25480 - The most adjustable UCA on the market. Correct your alignment angles. Also great to help with adjusting for tire clearance
Choose coil spring rates below.
- 550 lb/in Silver Eibach Coils- great for stock front weight.
- 600 lb/in Eibach (Red or Silver) - will handle the extra weight of a front bumper and winch.
- Rear Toytec 9602RC coils - provides approximately 3" of lift.
- These coils are custom made to our high quality of standards.
- Designed side specific to avoid typical driver side lean that most 3rd Gen 4 Runners have.
- Toytec Rear Remote Reservoir Shocks -TT-19062RR - Rear BOSS 2.0 Remote Reservoir Shocks. For additional performance, the remote reservoir shock will hold more oil to prevent shock fading on rougher applications. (includes mounting hardware). For use with 3" rear coils.
- RM43010-TTL Signature Series 3" Bump stop drop spacers included in kit.