Toytec BOSS Suspension System for 95.5-04 Tacoma
Fits All 1995.5 to 2004 Tacomas 4WD and 2WD Prerunner (6 lug wheels)
Designed for the best overall ride comfort and performance in mind, this complete lift kit is the best lift on the market.
- ToyTec’s BOSS front coilover is designed with a larger 5/8” Nitro steel shock shaft which is much more corrosion resistant than chrome plating and is valved specific to your vehicle. This improves overall handling and performance.
- The threaded Clear-Blue Chromate zinc plated steel shock body is adjustable from 0-3” of front lift height and can be fine tuned to level your truck side to side and front to back.
- They have a 200 psi gas charge and each shock is dyno’d before it is shipped.
- Upper mounts and adjustment rings are machined from 6061-T6 Billet aluminum and are then anodized black to prevent corrosion.
- TIG welded spanner wrenches are included for easy adjustment.
- We only use Eibach springs for our coilovers which means you have the best name and quality in the business supporting your vehicle.
- Comes fully assembled and ready to bolt on. Preset for approximately 2.5" to 3" of lift.
- All parts are 100% made in the U.S.A.
- Includes front differential drop kit
**It is strongly recommended that you add upper control arms to ensure proper alignment**
Add Upper Control Arms to complete your kit:
- Total Chaos Uniball Upper Control arms - 96500 - Maximize your wheel travel and increase your strength while also correcting alignment angles.
- SPC Adjustable Upper Control Arms - 25460 - The most adjustable UCA on the market. Correct your alignment angles. Also great for adjusting for tire clearance.
* Choose coil spring rates below.
- 500 lb/in Silver Eibach Coils for Reg Cab 2.7l Tacoma’s
- 550 lb/in Silver Eibach Coils ideal for stock front weight Extra Cab Tacoma’s or those looking for great compression in the rocks.
- 600 lb/in Eibach (Red or Silver) will handle the extra weight of a front bumper and winch.
- 650 lb/in Eibach (Red or Silver) for extreme front weight
- TAC9604R - (2) Extended length rear Boss Shocks
- BPV-K -Brake proportioning valve extension bracket is needed for proper brake operation after lifting. Aluminum Bracket and Grade 8 zinc plated hardware included
- TAC-DR - When installing a lift on the front of a 4wd Tacoma, the angles of the front CV axles will increase the higher you lift it. At 3 inches of lift, the CV joints will operate at considerable angle which will increase wear on the CV joints and the rubber boots. The front differential drop kit reduces the angle placed on the CV axles thereby reducing wear on those components.
Choose Rear Lift Options Below:
- Toytec 2” lift rear Add-A-Leafs. This long style AAL offers a great ride and has anti-friction pads already installed. Comes with (2) new center bolts.
- Toytec 2” rear lift shackles. These shackles are made to withstand even the toughest conditions! 2"x3/8" steel legs, heavy-duty cross member welded in for extra support, and zinc plated for a long lasting finish.
- 1.5” rear lift blocks with zinc plated heavy duty 9/16” U-bolts
- Old Man Emu Dakar rear leaf springs - Available for 1998-2004 Models. (95.5-97 Models, call for options)
- Includes bushings, New longer U-Bolts, and additional Ground shipping to the 48 states, Alaska and Hawaii will have additional shipping charges due, we will call with additional shipping total.
- **Dakar rear springs may require exhaust modification or FK21 Exhaust relocation bracket sold separately.
*Will not work on the 5-Lug Tacoma.