BOSS Suspension System for 2000-2006 Tundra
Toytec BOSS Suspension System
Fits All 2000 to 2006 Tundra 4WD and 2WD
Designed for the best overall ride comfort and performance in mind, this complete lift kit is the best lift on the market.
- ToyTec’s new BOSS front coilover is designed with a larger 5/8” Nitro steel shock shaft which is much more corrosion resistant than chrome plating and is valved specific to your vehicle. This improves overall handling and performance. The threaded Clear-Blue Chromate zinc plated steel shock body is adjustable from 0-3” of front lift height and can be fine tuned to level your truck side to side and front to back. They have a 200 psi gas charge and each shock is dyno’d before it is shipped.
Upper mounts and adjustment rings are machined from 6061-T6 Billet aluminum and are then anodized black to prevent corrosion.
- Long handled TIG welded spanner wrenches are included for easy adjustment.
- We only use Eibach springs for our coilovers which means you have the best name and quality in the business supporting your vehicle. Comes fully assembled and ready to bolt on. All parts are 100% made in the U.S.A.
- Adjustable from 0-3” of front lift.
- 650 lb/in Eibach (Red or Silver) coils will handle additional weight.
- Front Differential Drop Kit - When installing a lift on the front of a 4wd Tundra, the angles of the front CV axles will increase the higher you lift it. At 3 inches of lift, the CV joints will operate at considerable angle which will increase wear on the CV joints and the rubber boots. The front differential drop kit will reduce the angle placed on the CV axles thereby reducing wear on those components.
- Extended length Toytec Boss series rear shocks. Valved to match your front Boss Shocks.
- Brake proportioning valve extension bracket is needed for proper brake operation after lifting. Aluminum Bracket and Grade 8 zinc plated hardware included
Choose Rear Lift Options:
- ToyTec Rear 1.5" lift "long" add-a-leafs featuring anti friction pads for quiet ride. Includes (2) new center bolts.
- 1.5” Rear Block Kit (Includes U-bolts)
**NOTE: Some models may require blocks due to rear leaf spring length; If the distance between the spring retaining clamps is less than 31" the add-a-leafs will not fit.
**It is strongly recommended that you add upper control arms in order to ensure proper alignment.**
Add Upper Control Arms to complete your kit:
- Total Chaos Uniball Upper Control arms - 97500 - Maximize your wheel travel and increase your strength while also correcting alignment angles.
- SPC Adjustable Upper Control Arms - 25485 - The most adjustable UCA on the market. Correct your alignment angles. Also great for adjusting for tire clearance.